Five For Friday 7/28/17
Here goes, Five for Friday: Vacation Edition…My favorite week of the year!
1. Medical Stuff:
- No docs! No PT!
- Andy and I found a teeny-tiny gym on vacay and we went three times. I had three very different, very hard workouts, and a lot of whiffs of Subway while I was there. It was right next store, and every time someone went in, Subway sandwiches was all I could smell…Not my favorite smell while working out, but I lived through it. ; )
2. 16 of us in one beach house for a whole week. I can’t even put it into words. I’m pretty sure that is what Heaven is like. Water, sun, games, food, laughter…SO much laughter, sleeping in, eating more ice cream than anyone should, relaxation, camp fires, shopping small, and being with my faves and making memories, 24/7. HEAVEN.
3. Mario Batali spends the summer where we vacation. Allie and I have tried to catch him in town the last three years with no luck. We kept missing him by an hour according to his Instagram. (PS~we are not creepy!) Next year, Al!
4. Anyone have ideas how you can make money and still be on vacation? Anyone?
5. I am super humbled and honored to have been nominated for WEGO Health‘s Patient Leader Hero award for our Life as a Zebra work. If you believe in what Life as a Zebra Foundation is doing and what it stands for, please consider endorsing me (and therefore, LAAZF, because it is after all, a major team effort). It takes 2 seconds…You just click the link and the endorse button is under the picture! The three nominees with the highest number of endorsements will automatically become part of the five finalists for that award category. I am almost to 200! Thank you all for your support!
Here’s the link to endorse: Click here to endorse Katie/LAAZF!
Tags: Allie, Awards, Exercise, Herners, Life as a Zebra Foundation, Memories, Vacation, WEGO Health