Five For Friday 7/5/13
1. Medical Stuff:
- 1 Day of PT. Elliptical, mat exercises, and major jaw and neck OMM.
- 2 Days of Home Rehab. Treadmill, balance work, mat exercises, glute fires, light weights, scap fires.
- I had prolotherapy on Wednesday. You can read about it here.
2. Gymnastics camp ended on Monday. A few things about the experience:
- Doubling up on my Midodrine in the afternoon was a savior. So was putting my feet up at lunch, and pacing myself more in the afternoon.
- By day 3 I did not think I would it make it through. Somehow, some way, I did.
- My love for coaching gymnastics and dance was renewed those 4 days.
- I don’t want to hear the songs, “Troublemaker” and “Wings” for a very long time. (I still love “Blurred Lines.”)
- When asking my Dad to record the dances, remember to tell him no fast panning. If I posted them, you would all be struck with motion sickness!
- The girls rocked their dances. I was like a proud Mama bear.
- This is after the performances. What is amazing is that I am still standing…and smiling.
3. I spent a lazy fourth of July recovering from shots, resting, sleeping, and having a BBQ with the fam and friends. A perfect R & R kinda day. I have a fun, busy week coming up with concerts, Zebra work, and the Color Run. I need all the “spoons” I can get!
4. You know it’s been a pretty uneventful week when you find yourself posting pictures of your toes.
5. We spent Tuesday night at a surprise birthday party for our friend Todd at their house on Narrow Lake. Thanks for the memories, Glasscock’s, Daggett’s, & Gooley’s!
Tags: Coaching, Dance, Family, Friends, Gymnastics, Holidays, Prolotherapy, Random, Recovery