Five For Friday 7/5/19
1. Medical Stuff:
- Prolo on Monday. Dr. C thinks things got stretched out from labor, and I have since sprained my hip and both SI joints. Prolo in the hip capsule, both SI joints, and groin.
- 1 Day of PT. OMT only since it was the day after prolotherapy and I felt it was best to give it a chance to work.
- Lots of time on my trusty heating pad this week.
- 1 shrink visit. Starting to taper one of my meds. Fingers crossed.
- 1 Infusion. Had to wait to start while they called my docs since my blood pressure was too low. They determined I was okay enough to do the infusion and thankfully did not have to go anywhere.
2. We took Lucia on her biggest adventure yet…To Mishawaka so Mama could get some prolo. It was her first stay in a hotel so of course we made use of the pool, got takeout, and she did great for the first time sleeping in a pack n’ play.
My little mermaid:
3. Fourth of July fun! More adventures…more firsts…we made it downtown for the annual parade, had a cookout, and Lucia tried out her splash pad for the first time and LOVED. IT. Especially since her bestie cousin joined her.
One observation, though: I’ve officially become the crotchety old woman at 11 pm cursing the fireworks and threatening to call the police if they wake up my babe. #buzzkill
4. I love her.
5. Needed to see this this week…Perhaps you do too…
Tags: Adventures, Body Image, Brad, Family, Firsts, Friends, Holidays, Humor, Infusion, Lucia, Mental Health, Mishawaka, Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine (OMM), Parenthood, Perspective, Prolotherapy, Struggles