Five For Friday 7/5/19
1. Medical Stuff:
- Prolo on Monday. Dr. C thinks things got stretched out from labor, and I have since sprained my hip and both SI joints. Prolo in the hip capsule, both SI joints, and groin.
- 1 Day of PT. OMT only since it was the day after prolotherapy and I felt it was best to give it a chance to work.
- Lots of time on my trusty heating pad this week.
- 1 shrink visit. Starting to taper one of my meds. Fingers crossed.
- 1 Infusion. Had to wait to start while they called my docs since my blood pressure was too low. They determined I was okay enough to do the infusion and thankfully did not have to go anywhere.